An employee is being threatened by a colleague. An employee at a remote location has activated a panic alarm. A competitor has gained access to proprietary company research. The CEO’s office door was left unlocked… and his laptop is missing.
You need to deal with these incidents while they’re happening, and you need to document the who, what, when and where of these incidents for future reference.
Discover Perspective by PPM.
Perspective by PPM is an end-to end, total solution for responding to, reporting on and investigating incidents. It’s an invaluable knowledge base that will help you understand what’s happening… and why… so that you can manage resources, minimize impact and prevent incidents. How it fits your organization depends on the challenges you’re trying to address.
This video will give you a brief introduction to Perspective incident management and reporting software.
Choose your Perspective.
Four editions of Perspective are available. Choose the one that’s right for you based on the data (or event types) you need to manage.
- Perspective AIR
Basic incident management requires activity tracking and incident reporting.
- Perspective SOC
If you have a Security Operations Center, Perspective SOC adds dispatching.
- Perspective ICM
If you have investigators, Perspective ICM adds investigation and case management.
- Perspective EIM
For end-to-end coverage across dispatches, activities, incidents and investigations, Perspective EIM offers Enterprise Incident Management.
For more information on how to choose the best Perspective edition for your team call 866.790.0M3T (0638) or email an M3T Security Advisor.
- Focus on a single event... Or look at the big picture. With Perspective by PPM, you deliver end-to-end incident management through a range of security events—dispatches, activities, incidents and investigations—sometimes focused on a single one and other times analyzing and reporting across your entire database.
- Flexibility. Choose the right combination of software and services to meet your needs.
- Scalability. Expand the size and scope of your system over time.
- Scope. Implement across departments. Perspective is already used in the safety, ethics and compliance and HR departments of global organizations.
- Integration. Integrate Perspective with any other software or device.
- Innovation. Have confidence that Perspective will continue to evolve. PPM’s software, services and solutions are constantly evolving to take advantage of the latest technology and business developments.
- Expertise. Know that you’re dealing with the experts. Over the past 25 years, PPM has stayed on the leading-edge of technology, continued with their commitment to security industry knowledge (and having CPPs on staff) and worked with thousands of companies around the world in the implementation and deployment of incident management solutions.